Graduate Management trainee
Graduate Management Trainee.
Excellence runs throughout our entire business and we expect you to be the same, so we recruit, select and develop our people on merit. As well as a good degree , you will need drive, creativity, a keen eye for detail and a never-ending commitment to delivering results. You will be expected to take responsibility and accountability and to make a difference to our business. Along with on-the-job experience, The Trainee Program provides a balance between technical skills such as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Injection moulded products, and essential skills like project management, presentation and communications.
The Company’s aim within the trainee program is to structure the organisation to provide focus, agility and speed, to ensure that our customer experience meets or exceeds expectations in everything we do. You will spend time in a number of different areas of the Company, and will gain experience that will build to a complete understanding of the Company from the ground up.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
· 3 good A Levels.
· Degree qualified.
· Relevant work experience and clear career aspirations demonstrated through employment/placement opportunities.
· High degree of commercial awareness and an analytical thinker demonstrating a methodical approach to problem solving.
· Personal qualities in line with our Company values.
· The right to work in the UK and English speaking.
· UK driving licence.
· Experience of leadership roles across sports, hobbies or other interests.
· Exposure to diversity e.g. community or charity work, travel and gap year experiences.
· Skilled in Microsoft Suite, additional experience with other software packages would be an advantage.
· Ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently.
· Excellent verbal & numerical communication skills, with an attention to detail, and be able to demonstrate accurate report writing, which allow you to confidently liaise at board level and with other team members.